Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family Movie Night

We had out first Family Movie Night Friday evening. I have been totally inspired by Amanda. (But, mine wasn't as fabulous as hers...but I'm new at this, give me some time.)

I thought we had better stick to a movie we had seen before - so we were guaranteed William would watch it. BB selected Finding Nemo.

So...I had a time trying to figure out what kind of meal to prepare around the Nemo theme. Amanda suggested I just go with dessert. She gave me some great ideas.

I made some blue jello and put some little Nemo gummy vitamins in it (which made it also good for us). (Amanda...totally had a can of whipped cream for the top...went to use it that night AND it was EMPTY!!! It was too late by then!!!!)



We also had popcorn and Goldfish. Yummy!


William was so pumped up about our Family Night. We all had a great time...and Mommy didn't even fall asleep during the movie...well, almost didn't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you