I remember being so excited to make these in school and to rip a chain off every day as we counted down towards Christmas. I am so *Type A*.
So, naturally, when BB began asking, in NOVEMBER, when it was going to be Christmas time I got out my paper and scissors. I counted up the days, we cut some strips of paper, and taped them together to make our chain. BB didn't get it. But I did...and I was getting all excited :)
We hung our chain in BB's room by his bed. I have been diligently ripping a link off each evening. We have been watching our chain shrink before our very eyes. BB still doesn't seem to care.
I'm pumped! Our Christmas chain was dragging the ground when we put it up, but now? Oh!!!!! Look how short it is!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you