Here are the top 5 hottest gifts I received this year:
1. I think you already know. My love. My Hamilton Beach cooker.
2. Sara Happ lip scrub - This is an awesome lip scrub. She also makes a killer lip balm. The best thing about the scrub...you don't have to wipe it off. Just lick it off. It tastes so yummy. There are 6 different flavors to pick from. I have cinnamon sugar. Available at Salon Panache in BG.
3. Happy Everything Plate - I got this fun plate and several of the attachments. I love things like this that you get to change out for each season/holiday.
4. Silpada - Still one of my all-time-favorites. Big Daddy hooked me up with several pieces for Christmas/Anniversary. He calls is "Splada" and my friend's husband calls it "Spend-a-lotta". Whatever you call it...I love it!!!
5. The green stuff - It always fits so perfectly :) And I got to use it to buy things like skinny jeans and shorty boots...you know, those things I said I would NEVER wear :)
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you