Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's not Sunday, but here's a recipe- Insanely good cookies

This is a recipe for some insanely good cookies. I promise. They are also very time consuming to make--but so worth the effort. This recipe makes about 40 cookies. Here's a pic (not my pic, but you get the idea--I add the powdered sugar for a nice look).

I promise, people will be singing your praises when you make these.



Santa’s Snickers Surprises

2 sticks butter, softened

1 cup creamy peanut butter

1 cup light brown sugar

1 cup sugar

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla

3 1/2 cups all purpose flour, sifted

1 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp salt

2 pkg-13 oz-Snicker Miniatures (I used fun size cut in half)

Combine the butter, peanut butter and sugars using a mixer on a medium to low speed until light and fluffy.

Slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Then mix in flour, salt and baking soda

Cover and chill dough for 2-3 hours.

Unwrap all snickers miniatures

Remove dough from refrigerator. Spoon 1 Tbsp. portions of dough and wrap a Snickers in each ball.

Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 300 for 10-12 minutes.

Let cookies cool on a baking rack or wax paper.

Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Then top with melted Dove chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you