
What a fabulous idea. A doorway puppet theater. Perfection. I have always admired the wooden puppet theaters, but space is always an issue. Enter the doorway puppet theater. A little fabric, a tension rod, and some puppets. Put it up in any doorway and when you are done---enter best part---roll it up and throw it under the bed.
I am so excited about this little project. I am making two: one for our boys and one for our niece. Ours is going to be very similar to the one here. Only I am doing a solid in the middle and a striped fabric on either side (and I am going to put a big "W" in the middle). I am also going to leave off the top portion. I am just going to go with the bottom rod. Since it will be on a tension rod, the height can be adjusted to fit whoever the puppeteer is. And, to boot, I found some insanely cheap puppets on Amazon.com.
Happy Puppeting!!! (I made that up.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you