I hate it admit it, but we have breakfast for dinner once a week. All 3 of my boys love them some breakfast food. Sometimes it's waffles, sometimes it's biscuits, sometimes eggs, sometimes sausage balls. Our mornings are so, so busy--I don't get to make breakfast for my family in the morning, so I do it at night :)
This week I made these sausage cream cheese crescents. Easy and delicious--just how I like my recipes.
You need:
-2 cans of crescent rolls
-1 block of cream cheese
-1 container of sausage
Brown your sausage. Then move it to a bowl. Mix in softened cream cheese. Mix well-- it kind of forms a ball. Lay out your crescent rolls. Put a spoonful of the sausage/cream cheese mixture at the large end of each triangle. Roll the crescent up as usual. Bake on 350 until rolls are golden brown.
Enjoy.
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you