I know you are wondering where I have been. I haven't had much time for the blogging world recently. I'm going to following Daily Promotions and just give you a list of reasons why I have been MIA.
1.) School's Back!!!! - That's reason enough in itself, isn't it?
2.) Dead Computer - We don't have a computer. I know. Pitiful. We use Big Daddy's laptop at home. It isn't working. Nuff said.
3.) No Internet- Even if we did have a computer, our Internet box is down. I really should call about that, please refer to #1.
4.) Updating via iPhone is annoying - Try it. It would bother you, too.
5.) BB started preschool - Each evening, I am consumed with checking his backpack, making his lunch for the next day, pleading with him to share a little snapshot of his day with me, laying out clothes for the next day...yadda, yadda, yadda.
6.) Too much to blog about - What? My life is hysterical. It really is. This is REAL life. Nothing made up here. There are so many things that go on day to day...I just can't process it all and get it all on the blog.
Forgive me for not updating for all the above reasons. I'm working on it.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you