Time for Money Saving Monday!
One of my love languages is gift giving. I love to give "little happies" (as my sweet grandmother calls them) to people. If you have ever taken the love language survey, you know that you speak the language you love to receive from others. Hmmmm??? I DO love gifts :)
Seriously, I would spend all of our money on buying gifts for others. I love it. If we had more money, that is the first thing I would do more of.
Anyway...so how do you be a gift giver and save money at the same time?
Buy small gifts for cheap. I always have my eyes open for small little gifts that are practically being given away. I check the dollar section at Target. I love to go to Bath & Body Works when they are having their BIG sales. I buy things in bulk and save a portion of them. I buy things in sets, and take them apart. I look for clearances. I have a huge container in LB's closet with all of my goodies in it. This is my go to spot when I need a small happy for someone. This saves me time and it keeps me from running out and making a pricey purchase.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
i do the same thing when it comes to BBW big sale. Christmas is ALWAYS right around the corner it seems!
ReplyDelete