Big Daddy takes the kids with him each morning. He is also responsible for returning them home each evening :) I love this little situation. I get off work at 3:15 and can typically be home by 3:30. The boys arrive home around 5:00 each evening. So...Mommy gets down time. I do my afternoon run during this time and several times a week I go to the tanning bed (no speech needed).
Big Daddy calls me his "California wife". He even has a little jingle he sings. I think he envisions me sitting home each afternoon eating bon-bons while a hunky man rubs down my tired feet.
Ok...I tan a little. Ok...I excercise. But...he doesn't know about that others things I do.
So...if I am going to have the official title "California Wife" I'm gonna need someone to do the following things each afternoon:
-laundry
-unload the dishwasher
-prepare dinner
-straighten the house
Cause after all...I have bon-bons to eat!
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you