Recently I received information in the mail about the Disney Movie Club. Our boys love.love.love. to watch movies, so I thought I would at least open the thing up and figure out the deal.
Here is what it boiled down to...
I got to order 6 Disney videos for the boys and it cost me a TOTAL of $12.95. That's it. Shipping, tax, and all. Pretty good deal. Being the optimist I am--:)--I was sure the DVD's would be cheap-o ones. I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived (rather quickly I might add) and were all of great quality. It was like Christmas at my house. The boys couldn't decide which movie to watch first. (They also have adult titles to select from--but, who has time for adult movies?)
Here is what I committed to...
I made the commitment to purchase 3 DVD's at regular price over the next 2 years. That's pretty easy. I have already ordered Tangled and expect it to arrive any day now. It was $21.95-total. No more than I would pay if I went to Walmart and purchased it--plus, I never had to leave my house :)
Other things to take note of...
I receive emails telling me about the movie feature. You have to respond to these emails--or they will automatically charge your card and send you the featured selection. This is pretty easy for me. My emails come to my phone, so as soon as I get one I respond.
That's it. I'm hooked. I have been really pleased.
Check it out--put me as a reference :)
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you