Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Top 10 excuses to sleep in Mommy & Daddy's bed

By now, you know that BB loves to sleep with us. Always has. We are constantly battling where he sleeps.

Our rules are:
1. You sleep in your bed.
2. Unless it is Friday night (and you aren't at Gigi and Pop's house)
3. Or, unless it is a special occasion (ie: birthday, Christmas, etc.)
4. Or, you are sick.
5. If you need us in the night, just come to our room--don't lay there and scream for us.

So, that leaves BB to come up with a million reasons WHY he should get to sleep in our bed.

Here is a top 10 list of reasons BB has recently given us as to why he should get to sleep with us:

10. It's the night before my birthday.
9. It's my last day of preschool.
8. It's my first day back at daycare. (He is having to go back to daycare for the next two weeks while Big Daddy and I finish school.)
7. I'll go to sleep faster if I am in here.
6. I like sleeping between two PEOPLE. And pillows don't feel like people.
5. That Batman movie may make me have bad dreams tonight.
4. Since we don't have to go to school tomorrow...
3. I'm already in here.
2. Is it a special day today???
1. I think my stomach is hurting.

He should start an excuse/reason bank and make money off of his ideas. He is quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you