Monday, September 19, 2011

Girl toys--another reason I am thankful to be raising boys

Toys R Us is having their buy 2 get the 3rd FREE sale this week. I love this sale!! I knocked out Christmas gifts for all the kiddos in our extended family yesterday. :)

You know what stresses me out? Shopping for little girls. Good grief. There are a million different toys to pick from. Rows and rows of pink toys. Very overwhelming to this Mommy of boys. Turn me loose in the superhero isle and I am good to go...but, girls. Geez.

While walking up and down the isles over and over I came across this. Read the left side.


Put the little poop shaped pieces of dog food in the dog's mouth--push his tail to make him potty--then use the scoop to clean it up. Wow.

All I can say is...Oh.My.

Really? Wow. Almost as bad as this...remember?

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the tatooed Barbie!!??!?! Oh my goodness...the toys these days are getting ridiculous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you