Nope. It's not. My boys love to dress up--Superman,
Spiderman, Batman, Green Lantern, Robin, Buzz, Woody, Diego,
Scooby, Shaggy, The Wiggles--really, I could go on and on. We have a huge variety of costumes (and we have 2 of most--a big one and a little one). On weekdays, the boys change costumes at least 2 times. I have a rule of no costume changes after
bath time, so that kind of puts a halt on their wardrobe changes. But, on the weekend, oh my!! LB can change costumes an easy 7 or 8 times a day. Now that BB is older, he likes to pick one and stick with it to do a little role playing. LB is still a little too
ADHD for this--the more costume changes the better.
Don't have a costume you need? No worries. BB is excellent at improvising and/or making parts of the costume to complete the look. And he is so kind to help his brother create costumes and props as well.
On this particular day, the boys begged me until I got tired of hearing it. I broke down and joined them--cause you know the old saying--"If you can't beat um, join um."

Wondering just WHY I have a Batman costume that fits me??? Read
here.
Needless to say, I earned major Mommy points that afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you