Sweet BB wears his heart on his sleeve. Bless him.
He has always loved being with his extended family; however, recently, he gets pretty down after he leaves Gigi and Pop's or Aunt Lydia and Uncle Brandon's house.
No reason to be sad. We see them all the time. He spends every Friday night with my parents. Nonetheless, he gets so sad after leaving.
So--this past week when I picked him up--he quickly got his "sad face".
Me: William, what's wrong?
BB: I miss Gigi.
Me: Do you miss me this much when you aren't with me?
BB: A little. When I stay with Gigi for a long time it makes me miss her more
Me: The good news is, you will see her again on Friday (it was Tuesday).
BB: I just feel really sad. I feel yucky inside.
Bless him.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you