Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

1. I may have used a calculator last night to figure out how old I am. I was having a hard time deciding if I was 27 or 28. That's just plain sad.

2. "Paint toenails" was on my to-do list. That's what things have come to around here.

3. I sent LB to the sitter's yesterday with his pj's on. That happens too often. I'm gonna do something about that.

4. I have set a roast in the refrigerator to thaw two times and then put it back in the freezer both times when it became apparent that I wasn't going to get to cook it. I'm sure that's bad for meat in some way.

5. I've been without my "happy pill" (really it's for anxiety, my panic attacks, and my OCPD compulsions...but that's what I call it) for almost 3 weeks. I've been miserable (and maybe everyone else around me has been also!). Finally saw my doctor and got more yesterday. Hallelujah. PS--coming down off that stuff is terrible. I now get why drug addicts "can't" stop. It's a terrible terrible feeling.

6. It's hard to find Velcro shoes for a size 12 boy. It's too rushed around here in the morning for shoe tying! After searching high and low and in multiple cities I found some.

7. After years of Big Daddy begging me, I finally cut off LB's hair. Ok. I'll admit it. It looks super cute and I might like it ;)

8. I hardly ever take a shower. I take a bath everyday. I love my big bath tub.

9. I'm ready for school. Really, I'm ready for us to get in a nice routine again. I think we are growing a little tired of being together all day. We need a little separation time to make our hearts grow fonder. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you