Wednesday, October 21, 2009

If you have ever had a baby you are going to totally understand where I am coming from...

The water jug- in all it's glory.



In the hospital, this thing becomes your lifeline. The little nurse can't keep it full of ice water. You suck it all down as soon as she brings it in. You cradle your sweet newborn in one arm and your jug in the other. And then, the best part...you get to take it home!!!!

What is it about this cheapy little jug that is plastered with the hospital's name? What makes it so wonderful? The water taste colder. My thirst is quenched deeper. I just can't seem to get enough of the water that comes from this thing.

My baby is almost a year old and I am still toting around my BFF water jug. The top is cracked, the straw is split, and the lettering is coming off, but I still love it.

My only complaint...between child #1 and #2 they downsized. The mugs are half the size they were 2 years ago!!!! What's up with that??? I'm pretty sure that we paid them enough money for them to keep the jumbo mugs comin'.

Oh well, just more work for the nurses :)

1 comment:

  1. So funny! We've been packing up the house all day. When we came across my hospital cup from having Drew, Bryan questioned whether or not we should keep it. The nerve of the man? :) I explained to him how wonderful the cup was and that, yes, I will always have it! I still have my water jug from Addison too. I joke that they only costs us a few grand a piece.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you