
Yep. That's my Wade.
Before you go judging me, let me explain.
I'm a Kelly's Kids rep now and I got this HUGE sample kit the other day. There were several cute boy items in the box, but NOTHING like the ADORABLE girl things.
Well, there sat this cute little blue gingham pumpkin dress (with a matching bow...can you stand it???). I just had to see what a little girl of mine would look like. Wade just happened to be close by. I put that cute dress on him and slapped that sweet bow in his hair...it almost took my breath because he could sooo pass for a little girl. (Which is reason #553 that Daddy is demanding his sweet soft curls be cut off...ok, ok...I hear you Daddy...his appointment is on Saturday).
Does my story justify anything?
So, if this sweet baby his "issues" later on in life...blame me. The one who dressed him like a little girl for all of 15 minutes (and took a picture of it and posted it on a blog).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you