Unlike many people around me, I soooo look forward to tax time each year. We typically get a nice chunk of cash back. I have been preparing our taxes myself for the last seven years. I usually purchase a program and download it to our computer. This year I did it online at TaxCut. I was really pleased with how easy the process was. Our taxes are never really difficult since we don't own our own business or have rental property...etc... It cost $60.00 for me to prepare both our federal and state online. I received free efile for both and free access to our information for 3 years.
I am already REALLY pumped about sharing our *reduce debt 2010* progress report at the end of the month. The government is helping us to knock out a HUGE portion of it - plus we are getting back enough to set aside cash for Will to take a class this summer, cash for us to take a vacation this summer, and for each of us to have some spending money.
Thank you Uncle Sam.
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you