I'm not saying that I AM and I'm not saying that I AM NOT...I'm just sayin' if there ever is another little bun in my oven I MUST have these products.
1.) Angelcare Baby Monitor: I don't have to tell you that LB gave us a huge scare. Huge. Nor do I have to tell you how rattled we were to hear several doctors tell us that he would have been a SIDS baby had I not been holding and watching him that night. Yeah. Heavy stuff. I know, know, know that GOD is in control and that is plan is perfect.always. But, if there was a sweet little infant in our house, he/she (let's face it...HE) would be sleeping on one of these at.all.times.
2.) Digital Baby Monitor: How awesome are these? That way I could peek in at baby without my presence known. And...you remember those tiny infant days? The days where you run to check on baby every time you hear a little sound. Never again. If you do plan on purchasing one of these, I do know that there are absolutely some that are WAY better than others. I would have to do some research, but I would for sure be purchasing one of these.
Haven't thought much more about other products that would be a MUST HAVE. Any other things that you think are just amazing??? I'll do another post about my favorite baby must haves.
I'm in baby land...uh-oh!!!
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
Ummm... do you have news????
ReplyDeleteno!
ReplyDeleteone of my bff's just found out she is preggers so I am in the mood for all things baby :)
you better watch out...when baby fever hits it hits HARD! haha
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are ready to have another one!!!! :>)
ReplyDelete