Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yes, I went to a Britney concert

Sis and I had a blast the other night.


Britney still has it. She looked smokin' hot--despite a little "Mommy" tummy bulge that appeared when she bent down. I'm not judging. I can totally identify. It happens to the best of us. :)

Jessie and the Toy Boys and Nicki Minaj opened for her. Nicki brought quite a crowd of interesting folks herself.

So--I learned some things. Things I/You should definitely consider before going to a Britney concert.

10. Take a nap before hand. Maybe sleep all day. Brit didn't take the stage until 9:00. That made for a late night for Mommy.

9. Wear sequins/sparkles of some sort. It's a MUST. The more, the better.

8. Respond to everything with, "It's Britney, B#@!*"

7. You gotta show some skin. Either show the top half of your body or the bottom.

6. Wear heels at least 5 inches tall--bright colored heels are best.

5. Wear shoes that cover your feet. You never know when someone will spill their drink or barf on the floor around you (true story).

4. Don't stare, point, or say "LOOK!!" when you see something outrageous. Cause you ARE going to see outrageous things.

3. Look straight ahead at all times. Looking around will only lead to you seeing people acting a fool and then #4 will be hard.

2. Dance in your row. (or, heck, dance in the aisle)

1. Wear a sexy school girl Britney costume.

WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you