So, I took the boys to the doctor yesterday for their check-ups: William's three year and Wade's six month. I was totally dreading this visit because (I thought) they both had to get shots. Turns out, William dodged the bullet this time. Although, I don't think he quite knew what could have been. When we play doctor at home and give pretend shots it is pretty fun.
William: I'm excited!
Mommy: You are? Why? (because my stomach is in knots)
William: I am excited about getting my shots. Are you excited about my shots?
Mommy: Ummmm...no, not really. I am a little nervous.
William: You are nerbous? It's ok, Mommy.
Only little Wade had to get them and that was plenty sad for me. He cried the biggest crocodile tears and got his feelings hurt so bad.
So, big brother weighed in at 35 lbs. and is 39 inches tall. He is in about the 75th percentile in all areas. William is so smart and is such a sweet and fun little guy to be around. He is also stinkin' hilarious!!!!!
Little brother weighed in at 19 lbs. 4 oz. (which is a bit under what William was weighed at 6 months) and is 29 inches long (which is longer then William was at 6 months). I am thinking that Wade is going to be our tall, thin glass of water. His height is above the 97th percentile, his weight is hanging around in the 90's, and his head size is 75th.
Will and I like to refer to Wade as our little silent tornado. He is oh-so quiet (maybe because is he an observer, maybe because his big bro is loud enough for the both of them, or maybe because he always has that passie in his mouth...who knows why???), but buddy he can move! He can get up on all fours with his belly off the ground and he can make his way towards anything he wants. He is a BEAR to change (maybe a future wrestler?). He loves to grab things, especially anything that belongs to Big Brother (something about that makes the object extra enticing). So, watch out world, Tornado Wade is coming your way
These sweet boys sure are growing up fast!!!
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you