LB is turning into quite the little funny guy--whether he means to or not--and he doesn't.miss.a.beat.
On the way home a few days ago he announced to Big Daddy that he wanted sausage balls and Coke for dinner. Both of my boy are sausage ball addicts. Not sure where the Coke came from???
The boys and I have bought superhero t-shirts for the men in our family. On the way home from school, LB announced to Big Daddy...
"Mommy got you Spider-man shirt for Christmas."
Enter BB, "Waaade. You aren't suppose to tell him."
Guess I have learned who I can trust.
LB is also a sucker for a hot bath. He always proclaims, "HOTTER. HOTTER." He can hear bath water running a mile away. Even when I want to take one alone and try my best to sneak away to do so--he hears me and comes running, all the while stripping off his clothes. You would think the wee early morning school hours would deter him. Nope. He was in the bath with me this week at 5:40 am.
Love me some LB and loving his little personality that is shining these days.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you