A Christmas one. Geez. Didn't his teacher know that I had already exhausted my creativity on the turkey project? And that I have barely gotten over it?
Time to put my thinking cap on...again.
Lucky for me--our kindergarten classes at my school do these projects too. So, I scanned their projects and stole an idea. :) Sometimes being crafty means you have to steal a few ideas. Hello!!! Isn't that what Pinterest is all about!?!?
We gave Santa a new costume and turned him right into to Spidey. BB painted him and then we sprinkled lots of glitter on the wet paint. (I'm not sure why my picture is sideways and I don't have time to fool with it!)

I am now fully anticipating a Valentine or Easter project and I am gearing up. :)
Super cute! Just go ahead and work on the Valentine/Easter project while you have time over the holidays! haha
ReplyDelete