William came home from school this week and told me Jacob (name changed) , another boy at his daycare, threw mulch on him and called him a baby during outside playtime.
(Clearing throat) Jacob, not sure who you are little guy, but you better back up off my sweet thing.
He also tells me that Aaron (name changed) told him that he had a butt. This lead to a discussion where I had to explain what a "butt" is and why we don't use that word. (William quickly promised me that he would never use that word butt.)
Dear Little Aaron, just because your Mommy and Daddy let you use the word "butt" at home, does NOT mean you need to broadcast it to the other kiddos at daycare. I would appreciate you NOT sharing anymore words with my innocent little 3 year old.
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
I am sorry to hear that! Don't you just hate that feeling of being so helpless. Im sure you wish could be a fly on the wall at school and know every little thing that goes on (I know I do!)
ReplyDeleteThe only thing you can do is pray for them and lead by example at home. OR..you could homeschool :)