I love to decorate for fall. I especially love it because my fall decorations turn in to Halloween decorations and then my Halloween decorations turn in to Thanksgiving decorations. Pretty things from September to November.
I am SOOO behind on getting my things out this year. I haven't even brought my things down from the attic, I haven't gotten my hay bales, no mums, no fall colored napkins, no stacking pumpkins...none.
There is one little piece of evidence in my house that fall is here. My FAVORITE plate and candle holders.

It is a serving plate that doubles as a message board. Each season/holiday I change the ribbon and write a fun new message on it. Next to it are my candle holders (that were really cheap from Walmart). I change out the candy, candles, and ribbon to go with each theme.
I stole the candle idea from a friend. She has a LARGE hurricane that she uses. I get SOOO excited about changing out the goodies in them. Probably, way too excited :) (Summer- jelly beans, Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving-candy corn, Christmas- peppermints, Winter- marshmallows, Valentine's Day- conversation hearts, Easter- robin eggs...)
For now, until I have time to do more, my little plate and candles are getting me in the mood...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you