I'm playing blog catch up.
Truthful Tuesday with Emily
1. My husband recently said to me, "You know. You go from looking really hot to looking really not...really fast." I'm still processing that comment. It's pretty much true. I'm not one of those girls who can throw back a ponytail and roll out out of the house with a fresh looking face.
2. BB sleeps in our bed way more than he should. And it's not because he won't sleep in his. He loves his bed, but we have to lay down with him at bedtime and Big Daddy and I have been too lazy to do that recently. It is so much easier on us to just slap him down between us and roll over.
3. My new 3rd grade classroom is completely ready for school to start. Actually, if you wanna get technical, it was ready last week. This is the first time this has ever happened. Ever.
4. I totally distract my children when they start mentioning going outside. It is way too hot for this Momma. I'll just stay in with my nice cool air conditioner.
5. My uncle's birthday was on May 1 and I still haven't gotten him a gift. It's been on my "to do" list forever.
6. I can't keep up with my "to-do" list these days. (see #5)
7. Each Sunday, before church, I stop at the Shell station to get my french vanilla cap. It is my weekly guilty pleasure. I start craving it as soon as I get up Sunday morning.
8. I still let BB take baths with me. Is that weird?
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
no, it's not weird...just don't ever tell him when he gets older and you'll be fine ; ) hee!
ReplyDelete