Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June Goal Report

Time to report on how we did for our two "trackable" goals for 2010.

Can I just say that I THOUGHT May was bad. May...meet June. June was worse and I didn't even think that was
possible. But, better or worse I am reporting in.

Running: You ready for this? I ran a BIG 11 miles this month. Yep. Just call me Miss Fitness. ;) It is so much harder for me to find time to run when I at home all day with the kids. How is is so much easier during the school year? That just doesn't make sense. Another reason why school needs to start. I'm ready to get bak in a good exercising routine.

Debt Reduction: Another joke here. I had to register for two WKU classes 1475$ each + the brakes went out in the little car 290$ + then we got a flat tire and had to replace all the tires 300$ + a bunch of medical bills rolled in 500$ = financial disaster. On a good note we
finally reached our deducatable so now we are only paying 10% of our medical bills. Yippeee!!!! So, we
actually added to our debt this month. Boo!!! I have no idea how much at this point. I have to sort it all out.

Ahhh. Deep breath. Time for another month. I'm not feeling good about it at this point.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so good though! Just think about how far in the hole you'd be if you hadn't already paid off so much debt earlier! I think you're doing great. Dave would be proud! ;)

    And, exercising as a SAHM is nearly impossible. I know with me, Bryan is gone about 12hrs a day. When he gets home, it's time for supper, baths, and bed. And a 9pm exercise session just isn't happening! So, I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you