Holiday decorations are pricey. But, who doesn't love them?
I always go to the after holiday sales for decorations. You can always get such good deals.
I love Target's holiday stuff. I went by the other day and JUST had to stop by to check out the Love Day stuff that is now on sale.
I was SOOO pumped. And when I checked out I was even more excited.
I got Love Day paper plates for next year's party. I paid 37 cents a pack!!! I also got a Love Day frame (I frame a picture of my kids at Vday each year) for $1.50--it was an adorable little thing. I got dessert plates and matching napkins, again for 37 cents a pack. I even got two sweet little heart shaped plastic serving plates for 50 cents.
Big Daddy doesn't really like it when I buy things in advance. He is a firm believer that you don't buy things until you need them--BUT, even he was impressed with my deals (probably because he knows I am going to use them since the party is a little tradition).
So--make sure you shop those holiday sales. Don't go all crazy and buy a bunch of stuff JUST because it is on sale, but if you know you are going to need it and you can get a good price--GO FOR IT!!!
***This was like the first time in HISTORY I made it out of Target spending less than $50.00--heck, I spent less than $25.00!!! My friend says Target has a $100.00 cover charge. Ain't that the truth!?!?
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you