I'm obsessed with Valentine's Day.
I'm not really sure what started my love for this holiday. It's certainly not because I want to be showered with flowers, chocolates, and other fabulous gifts. Really, it has nothing to do with that. I have heard all the who-ha about how we should show love every day of the year, not just on February 14th. I get that. But, to me, there is something exciting about this day that is set aside to celebrate love. I have had my decorations out for some time now--surprise, surprise.
Here are some of the little tastes of love day you can find around our house...
Front door wreath
I change the candy and the candle in this for each holiday.
Our Happy Everything Plate
Fun Centerpiece
Foam Heart Garland
Love is in the air.
Little hearts hanging in random places all over the house.
Tissue paper flower centerpiece
Got any cute ideas for me? I am always looking for more decorations to add to my collection.
I know today is the day, but there are going to be more Love Day posts...so...just humor me :)
glad im not the only love-day obsessed person ;-) Love your decor!
ReplyDelete