Monday, February 7, 2011

Money Saving Monday - online taxes

Time for Money Saving Monday.

Do your own taxes.

It's A LOT easier then you probably think. I'm not kidding. I have been doing ours for 9.5 years and have never had a problem.

Now, I will say--our taxes are pretty simple. We don't have any rental property or business or all that other stuff that gets confusing.

I began by using the computer programs that you download. Things are more sophisticated now--I have done our taxes online for the last 3 years.

I don't have ONE particular company I go with. I look around for the best deals--some offer free efile, rebates, or one filing free. Check out your options. Don't be afraid to try it out. Most of the time, this is much cheaper than having your taxes filed professionally.

Trust me, if I can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you