Thursday, September 2, 2010

Something I LOVE and something that I probably DO NOT

How many times have you been looking at a recipe and automatically thrown it out the window because it called for too many weird spices? I have done it a million times. I don't keep fancy ingredients in stock. And there is no way I am going to buy them for one million dollars to try out on a new recipe (one that I may hate).

Well...look what I found at the grocery store this week. This may be old news for you. If it is, shame on you for not telling me.


Seriously, it has the recipe on it and it contains all the spices you need. This is FABULOUS!!! I am trying out the Rosemary Chicken. I'll keep you posted.

Now for the thing I probably DO NOT love.

I saw this during the very same grocery outing.


I think I just threw up in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you