I'm gonna be honest.
I'm struggling with Fab 5 Friday. And, you gotta know, I love all of my fabulous *stuff*...but I just can't get my brain together enough to come up with a theme, write about 5 things, find pictures, etc., etc., etc.
I'm struggling. Just surviving day-to-day. Not much fabulousness going on here. At least, to me is doesn't feel like it. Just day-in day-out stuff.
Here are 5 things I am thinking about right now:
1.) It's FRIDAY!!!
2.) It's jean day. The jeans I have on are WAY too tight. Like, so tight they hurt to sit down. That's how little girl told me to buy them...remember?
3.) My sweet parents are taking care of my boys for the night. Hallelujah. Big Daddy and I are desperate for some alone time together. I'm pumped about going to eat at Cheddar's and I don't care how long the wait is.
4.) Monday is a holiday.
5.) I have got to find something fun for the four of us to do this weekend. Staying at home makes me cranky and it usually brings out the OCD in me and I have to start rearranging things. I want to have fun.
There you have it. That's my Fab 5 for this week.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
enjoy your date night! Oh how I wish I had parents like yours!!!
ReplyDeleteIn regards to #5...Paul and I are taking our 6 up to jacksons orchard monday. They have their apple fest going on this wkend! Tons of kids activities and apple cider, slushes, pies, ice cream...if that doesnt scream FUN I don't know what else does :-)