Have you ever been to The Buckle and tried on their jeans?
They are pricey. WAY too pricey for me. But, they make your tush look soooo good.
My sweet sister owns many-a-pair (cause let's face it - she is kidless and can afford to buy fancy, fabulous jeans). Every so often, she lets me steal a pair for a while.
Well, the girl got several gifts cards to The Buckle for Christmas. Do you know what that sweet thing did? She surprised me by giving me one of HER gift cards and then took me to Buckle to help me pick out my very own pair.
Well, let me just tell you that it was an experience.
#1. The "little girl" who waited on us had no hips. None. Pretty sure none of the employees did. Must be a job requirement.
#2. "Little girl" brought me a million pairs of jeans to try on. She insisted that since my sister wears a 26 waist that I must be a 24 waist because she said I was smaller. I argued. She insisted.
#3. When I FINALLY got the 24 pulled up, they were about 4 inches from even thinking about buttoning.
#4. "Little girl" told me they looked GOOD. And that I need to "fight with them" to get them on and buttoned. She said that is how they were supposed to fit. I tried. I fought. They buttoned. And the biggest muffin top you have ever seen appeared above my jeans. "Little girl" said they looked great.
#5. I pleaded for a bigger size. "Little girl" said I would be disappointed if I got anything bigger.
#6. Got a size 26, finally. Managed to fight with them to get them on and buttoned. Didn't like the style.
#7. Tried on about 15 different styles. All the styles have fancy names like "Maddie" or "Lexi".
#8. My legs and thighs began chaffing from pulling so many pairs of jeans up over them.
#9. Exhausted.
#10. Hot. Striped down to just my tank top. Lost all modesty.
#11. Finally found a pair.
#12. Bought them and walked out sweaty and tired.
#13. "Little girl" swears that I will be back to return my size 26 because I will be disappointed that I didn't get a 24. (In your dreams!!!!)
Thanks Sissy!!! My booty is looking like a million dollars!!!
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you