Thursday, January 28, 2010

My little secret

Remember my commitment to stop biting my nails? Because I had that new fabulous big ring?

Yeah. You saw right through me, didn't you? You didn't buy it for one minute. Shame on you.

I did good. For a while. Until I got stressed or overwhelmed, undoubtedly. Then, I bit them off.

But, look now.


Aren't they pretty????

For years, I have gone back and forth with having my nails professionally done. I love the way they look. I love how they boost my self-confidence just a bit. I love how they make my short, fat fingers look long and skinny. BUT...I hate the price. I hate how they damage my nails. And, I hate wasting the time it takes to keep them up.

Sissy introduced me to my new solution.


They are awesome!!! These little babies cost me $5.00 and one pack will do two sets for me. Each set last one week. One week, that is, before they start falling off. Then sometimes I put a new set on or sometimes I just glue the old ones back on and paint them for a new look. I get the petite and short size and they fit my nails perfectly.

So, this may be a new solution for you too!!!

1 comment:

  1. so pretty!!! I bite my nails and always have. I have very man-ly hands/fingers anyways, so I dont think using fake nails would even help! haha

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you