Monday, January 25, 2010

How could I forget!?!?

I CAN NOT believe I didn't have his on my top Christmas gifts list.

This is my favorite thing (well, one of my favorites - I have never been good at picking favs). Sweet Big Daddy gave it to me. As far as gifts go, I use this one the most- by far. I use it even more than I use my slow cooker. Can you believe that?

Don't get too hyped up. It isn't fancy. It isn't glamorous. You probably wouldn't even notice it if you saw me.

Here she is....




A $4.99 coffee refill mug for the Shell station.

Jealous, aren't you?

I have never been one to drink soda or coffee. BUT, something about that gas station french vanilla cappuccino. I am hooked. Before I got this great gift, I was spending $1.26 each morning for my shot of energy. Now that I have the mug (now that I am a VIP member- BE JEALOUS!!!!), I only pay $0.52 each morning.

Ahhhh, I love that man. He knows the way to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I LIVED on their french vanilla capps for half of my pregnancy with my 3rd son. After puking my brains out for 14wks, that was the ONLY thing that settled my stomach each morning!! They are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you