Monday, January 11, 2010

Hottest Gifts 2009 - BB edition

Here are the top 5 hottest Christmas gifts of 2009 - BB edition

*Dear Gigi and Pop,
You know what the hottest gifts were, BUT I am not listing them here :) Those don't count.

**Ok. Ok. BB didn't help me compile this list at all. This list has nothing to do with toys/gifts he has played the most with or likes the most. Actually, it is just a list of gifts that I thought were cool and different.

***No particular order.

****You better read all of this post and check out the links. It took me a long time to get all of this together!!!!

1. Snow - Instant snow science experiment. BB wouldn't stop until we had made all of it. I wasn't quite sure what to do with all the snow once we had it made. It sat around the house for a few days (until it was forgotten about) and then I tossed it. It made for a cool experiment.

2. Green Eggs and Ham Speedy Diner game - This game is so much fun. Fun for the entire family. I like it because BB can do it himself, without any help. It is the first game he is been able to successfully be the leader of. It also gets everyone up and moving. Great for releasing a bunch of energy. You WILL BE exhausted and breathing heavily when you get finishing playing (IF you play it right). Check out I Can Do That! for some more awesome games.

3. Food Face - Remember the little magnetic board that had the man's face on it and you would pull the magnetic shavings around to give him hair or a beard? This is the same concept, but on a dinner plate. Fred's (which is the little man's name...who know?) face is on the plate and your child can decorate his face with his/her dinner food. I just loved this!!!

4. Read with Me Bible - BB loves this Bible. The pictures are super great, especially for little boys. BB wants to SEE a picture of the fiery furnace, not just see a picture of Shad, Rack, and Benny smiling. This Bible does that. Other Bibles he has had in the past only devote one page per story. This Bible plays out each story over the coarse of several pages. Highly recommend this Bible.

5. A BIG BOY BIKE!!! This kid has riden that bike all over this house. We can't wait for it to warm up outside so we can venture outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you