Great for creativity. Just dab a noodle on a wet paper towel and stick them together. BB and I have spent hours with these things. I remember when I originally bought them (before LB was born), the lady at the store told me that they were eatable. She told me not to worry if my child ate them or licked them.I was all thinking, "Really? Oh, my child will not eat them. Who would eat these things? My sweet boy knows what he should and should not put in his mouth."
And, he did and still does. He never tried, not even once, to eat one of the things.
I now know why they are eatable. Because child #1 may not try to eat them, but you better believe that child #2 will. Oh yes, he will. LB downed 3 of the things while we were playing the other day. I didn't sweat it. After all, the lady at the store said not to worry.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you