Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Really, VS? Really?

I used to think that all bras were created equal. They're not. My sister opened my eyes many years ago to the wonders of a Victoria's Secret bra. Amazing. My husband happens to think that they are the same as the ones you can buy at Walmart, only priced 5x more. He tried to convince me of this a few months ago by buying me a Walmart one. It, literally, rubbed raw spots on my skin. They are NOT the same.

I waltzed into VS last week with my Christmas spending money to buy myself a little sweet something. I just happen to believe that every woman should own a few matching sets. It makes you feel so good.

So, I pick me out something. Then I go to find some matching undies.

The first thing I see is a pile of undies and they are labeled cheeky, cheekier, and cheekiest. Uh-huh. Evidently, now you get to decide how much of your booty you want hanging out...assuming you do want some of it falling out the bottom. So, do you want a little booty hanging out, about half of it hanging out, or do you want both cheeks dragging the floor. REALLY???? But, not the point of this post.

I can't find a matching pair of undies. So, I ask the sweet-little-cheerful-all-dressed-in-black sales assistant for some help. She informs me that they don't make any undies to match the bra I have selected. REALLY????? I thought matching stuff was what VS is all about. VERY disappointing. But, still not the point of this post.

She points me to a rack of undies and shows me one that "is a very close match". I'm not happy. I like exact matches. I examined them together. And again. I guess it will do cause I am already sold on the bra I want. I start to rummage through the stack to find my size. I grab a tag and look. It says.....GET READY.......................................

ONE SIZE FITS ALL!!!!!

REALLY??????? You mean to tell me that this one little pair of panties is going to fit EVERYONE who wears it. REALLY??????

One size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you