Saturday, January 30, 2010

January New Years Resolution Update

One month in- how am I/we doing?

1. Running: To meet my goal of running 500 miles this year, I have to run 1.37 miles per day. It took me a week or so to gain my momentum back from Christmas. I needed to run 42 miles in the month of January. I ran 30 miles. A little short of my monthly goal, but not too shabby. I'll have to gain it back somehow.


I hope you don't think that I love running. Cause I don't. I might even venture as far to say that I hate it. It's true. It's a struggle for me everyday. Then, why in the world do I do it?


1.) It has made my metabolism speed up tremendously.
2.) As long as I do it regularly, I can eat whatever I want.
3.) I love the rush I get afterwards.
4.) I love how my body is transforming.
5.) It is the only thing that finally got me down to my pre-preggo weight and within 2 pounds of my pre-BB weight.


But, sometimes I have to put on my Beyonce really loud, turn my fan up really high, get lots of water to chug, and think about the fast approaching swimsuit season to get me motivated.

2. Debt reduction:
I am so pleased with our first month of serious debt reduction. We knocked out $740.00. GO US!!! It does make me a little sick that the $740.00 could have been used for so many other things. Fun things. But...soon enough it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you