Big Daddy and I sat down last week and wrote our goals for 2010. We are both really goal driven. Especially if we write the goal down. There is POWER in a written goal. We have our goals posted in our house to serve as reminders for us.
Here is what we are going to be working on this year:
My personal goal: Take better care of myself. Run 500 miles this year. (I was inspired by Home Girl.) I got my Dad and my sister to join me on this for some extra support.
My professional goal: To be more positive in my work environment.
Marriage goal: Spoil each other more.
Family goal: To be more intentional about praying as a family for others and for each other.
Financial goal: To reduce our debt to $2,000.00. We were $1,200.00 from being debt free two years ago...then I got preggo with LB. Since then, medical bills, school bills, and surgery bills have mounted. We would love to eliminate it this year, but we will be thankful just to get it down to $2,000.00.
Spiritual goal: To do whatever it takes to fall deeper in love with my Savior.
I'll keep you posted on how we are doing.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you