Sunday, January 3, 2010

Recipes

I've been in kind of a rut with my cooking. The holiday season has kept us very busy. There hasn't been a lot of time for cooking and nice family dinners - and that is the truth, not just me looking for an excuse. But, I am ready to get back in the swing of things.

I spent a good portion of the day yesterday planning our meals for the next 2 weeks, making a grocery list, and going to the store. I'm pumped.

My goal, to make all of our dinners the next two weeks using my new Christmas gift. Yep, that's right. All meals from the crock-pot. I am even going to try a crock-pot cake. We shall see.

I sifted through my Fix It and Forget It cookbook and here is what's on our menu:

-Roast with carrots and potatoes
-Chicken Noodle Soup
-Lasagna, and not this kind
-BBQ
-French dip roast
-Continental chicken
-Chicken Parmigiana

So, be on the look out for some new recipes - all straight from this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you