So, I started a little collection of items to serve as reminders for us. Let's face it, we get wrapped up in life and we forget about all the times He has held us.
Our collection isn't very big. It's hard to come up with tangible items...try it. If only I could capture my heart.
Here is our first item...the item that started the collection.

This is the sweet little gown that LB had on the night this happened. It was one of my favorite little gowns. And within seconds of us arriving at the hospital it was cut off of him. Just a glance at it makes my heart race. It still has a faint sweet baby smell to it. I cherish this gown. A reminder of God's grace. His faithfulness.
The second item.

I found this in the bottom of our dishwasher. A sippy cup lid slipped from the top rack. I found it melting and smoking in the dishwasher. A reminder of God's hand that protects us from harm even when we have no idea.
The third item.

The chest strap and monitors worn by LB during his laryngomalacia/reflux/sleep apnea days. I'll never forget the sound of a sleep apnea monitor. Or how God carried us during those exhausting days.
I have yet to come up with a crafty way to display these items in our house. I'm working on that. Won't you join me? Start collecting evidence of ways God has blessed/protected your family.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you