Saturday, January 30, 2010

While it's snowing...

It's snowing in KY. A "historic" snow. So, while it's snowing and we are trapped in the house...

I will:
-Be cooking/baking more than usual. Something about snow brings out the cook in me.

-With all that cooking/baking going on...I will be eating a TON more. I have no self control in snowy weather.

-Letting my boys get away with eating random things all day inside of meals. You want to eat cinnamon rolls all day long? Sure. Go right ahead.

-Taking naps on and off all day.

-Playing. All.day.long. (when I'm not napping or eating)

I won't be:
-Bathing/showering. Sorry. It's too cold.

-Shaving my legs. It looks like I am working on something for Locks of Love. TMI??? Probably.

-Caring too much about my appearance. And how could I - if I am not showering or shaving? I'm going to be enjoying my valour suit and my jammies for a while.

-Too ambicious. Snow makes me lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you