Friday, January 8, 2010

Add these to my list

I still haven't learned. I still use the word NEVER. I need to add these to my ever growing list.

I will never wear skinny jeans. Ever. Ever. I hate them. They look stupid.

Yep. I said that. Now, I'm wearing them and loving them.

I will never wear shorty boots.

Just purchased 3 new pairs.

I did also say that I would NEVER wear ballerina flats. (Not that I don't like them. Cause on some of you, they are precious. Just.not.me.) Still haven't given in on that one. If I do and you see me in them...slap me.

1 comment:

  1. Totally with you! I was NEVER going to wear skinny jeans, ballet flats, etc. But, just got home from date night with hubby in my new skinny jeans that I got for Christmas. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you