I envy her baking craftiness. Everything is so precious looking.
Since we have been snowed in and that makes me want to cook and eat- I decide to try some of her cake pops.
They were oh-so easy to make. And taste? OH MY!!! Out of this world.
But...something went wrong with mine. They don't quite look the same. (Aside from the fact that I added some cute Valentine's sprinkles to mine.) That one on the far left is my best one.

So, then I decided to take it to the next level. Even though I HAD NOT successfully mastered the first level. But, you have to push yourself, right? I went for the cupcake pops. (minus the pop part)
Here's how those turned out.

Maybe if you hadn't seen Bakerella's then you might think mine were cute. I have some more practicing to do. But, the looks of these babies didn't stop anyone from snacking on them all day long.
Now, I want to try these. She says they are easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you