What about my favorites? Don't get too hyped up...I'm not giving anything away.
1. OPI polish- LOVE it!!! My favorites shades are Strawberry Margarita, Lincoln Park After Dark, and Miami Beet
2. Silpada jewelry- I love how this jewelry can be layered and mixed and matched. I couldn't make it without my fresh water pearl necklace. I just got an amazing coin ring that has inspired me to stop biting my fingernails (cause my hands have to look as good as the ring, that's why).
3. Peel and stick wording for your walls- I just got hooked on this one. Hobby Lobby was running these 50% (making a phrase only $15.00). Doesn't it look great?


4. Moroccanoil- Great hair product. Work a small amount of this stuff through your wet hair, dry it, and watch it shine. Seriously, shine!!
5. Banana Nut Cheerios- You just have to try these. No, really, you do. They taste just like banana nut bread. They taste even better when I sneak and use BB's whole milk on top of them.
6. iPhone 3Gs- Nothing more to say about this one...how did I function without this little amazing piece of technology?
7. Apps- Going right along with #6. Especially FREE apps.
My #1 favorites...even though I didn't list them as #1 because this list isn't in any particular order.
Yeah...if only I could afford silpada, it would be my fav too. :) I love your words AND your pumpkin topiary!! did you make it?
ReplyDeleteI know girl. Pricey, but I love it. I start hunting for spare change in the couch to scrap up enough cash ;)
ReplyDeleteWHY YES!!!! I did make it!!!! Thank you.