Hubby and I haven't ventured out for a *nice* dinner with the boys since Wade has been walking/running. We decided to last Friday night. Of course, we were given seats in the back corner of the restaurant (aka- the kid corner). Quickly, like always, BB announced that he had to go pee. Daddy got this one. Within mire seconds of returning, BB proclaims he has to go again (which usually means he has to poop). Mommy's turn.
I always select the handicapped stall, if it's available. It gives us more room to maneuver. William used the bathroom and then I decided to take advantage of the opportunity as well. While I'm using the restroom, BB leans against the stall door and it opens. It opens WIDE. There I sat. Three people were standing out by my stall waiting. There I sat. In plain view. The stall door was too far out of reach to grab and close and I knew if I stood up I would give everyone a full frontal.
What to do??? What to do????
One lady standing in front of me covered her eyes and said, "Ohhhhhh."
The second person quickly dodged out of view.
The third just turned her head.
So I say.... "Well, can someone please push the door closed for me." I mean, come on...help a sister out!!!
The third lady ran up and closed it. She didn't hold it there, so it slowly started to swing back open. Luckily I was able to grab it and hold it there.
Just warning you, watch out for the handicapped stall at O'Charley's. When you lock it, it will appear locked, but don't apply too much pressure.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you