I got my hair cut and colored last Friday.
Love the cut.
Still getting used to the color. Going from brown with highlights to BLACK takes time to get to used to.
My husband was in shock. My children were in shock. My students were in shock. All very nice, but still in shock.
I overheard the following conversation in my classroom yesterday. (Little background info. the 5th graders I have this year are students I taught in first grade 4 years ago.)
Student A to Student B: "I know. She does it like that every year."
Student B: "She does?"
Student A: "She does it that way for Halloween. She has been doing it since I was in first grade."
Me: "What are you guys talking about?"
Student A: "Your hair."
Me: "What about it?"
Student A: "How you do it black like that every year for Halloween."
ok...
#1: My hair has never been black.
#2: I would NEVER sync my hair color to the current season/holiday.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear from you