Monday, October 12, 2009

Midnight Negotiator

Remember my confession??

I have such an amazing hubby. He and I have always been on the same page when it comes to splitting the household and kiddo duties (reason #562 I didn't breastfeed my kids- don't judge).

We take turns giving LB his midnight-ish feeding. On one night, off one night. If you feed during the night then you get to sleep in the next morning. It works for us.

On the occasion that LB wakes at any other point in the night (which is extremely RARE, but it has been happening lately with this HORRID tooth that is coming in), we don't have a system in place.

So, let the negotiating begin. I am sooo great at this. I make all kinds of deals and promises in the middle of the night, just so I won't have to get out of my fabulously warm and comfy bed. It usually works in my favor. I get to stay in bed. BUT, I have to keep my end of the deal. Oh well, you gotta give a little to get a little.

Reason #271 Wade needs to quit with the middle-of-the-night feedings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you