Dear Wade,
Daddy and I have a small suggestion for you. We think it is a great time for you to begin sleeping through the night. After all, you are almost 10 months old. We appreciate the fact that you suck down a 6 ounce bottle in about 5 seconds and drift right back in to your deep sleep...BUT...it would be nice if we could just cut out the whole process all together. It's not that we don't like to look at your sweet face around midnight each night...it's not that we don't like cuddling with your little chubby self...it's not that we don't like rubbing your sweaty curly hair while you eat...we LOVE all of those things...BUT...we would love some uninterrupted sleep.
What do you say? We think it's time.
Sincerely,
Your tired parents
Ps. Don't worry, we are writing a letter to your brother suggesting that he sleep in his own bed. We are going out on a limb here...
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago
Aww, I thought he was sleeping through the night. You could try the bottle weaning method with him. I've heard that it works awesome b/c he should not need that nighttime feeding anymore. So if he usually eats 6 ounces, tonight try 5, then tomorrow 4, and so on until 2 ounces, after 2 ounces just no bottle (b/c they say 1 ounce is just a tease). Like I said, I've heard this works well, but I've never personally done it. May be work a try... :)
ReplyDelete